Thursday, September 11, 2008

End of Order- Part 1


On a frostbitten December 12, the sun was slightly mirroring of the fresh snow. Their was frost hanging from my eyebrows and dripping in its liquid satge all over my reddened face. Shoveling snow was paying its toll on my back. In fact just the thought of laying down would make me clench my teeth in agony. My name is Jacob Griffin and i'm one of many people whos life changed this damned day, but I didn't know it just yet. Im only 17 but my birthday is tommorow, December13, 2012. It started out like any other day, dad was drinking (again) and mom was just sitting on her 300 pound ass smoking the day away. It was basic nature to me now it didn't faze me in the least bit. I got over it and grabbed my bag and went to school. "Don't go to school less you shovel the driveway you hear?!" yelled my "father". Now a days I couldn't tell if he was a bad parent or just an asshole, but whatever, I did what he told me. My mom also yelled at me " Don't bother coming back unless you come back with my Virginia smokes ya heard?" I ignored her and kept walking. She threw a glass ornament right at me, luckily it missed. In my head i was thinking "if that bitch was sober she would have hit me." I reluctantly agreed with a cold noncaring "yes!". I passed by my friends house and told him to hurry up or we would miss the damn bus. He lit up a joint and asked me "you want some?" and i answered with a "not right now, just not in the mood." We walked and saw the bus drive off i honestly couldn't care less i mean after all it is school who really gives a damn, but i couldn't get another absent or i would be expelled so i hesitantly walked in the school's direction. I saw a homeless person with a sign that read "the end is near!" I passed him by, laughed, and knocked his sign out of his hand and spat on it. I soon passed a group of gang bangers, they looked at me and said some shit in spanish to me but i really couldn't care less what they said right now. Im the lowest of the low, i'm the scum of society, the greaser of the modern day, but who cared no one dared to mess with me. Everyone knew me as a bad ass and a rebel. As i got close to the school there was an ear popping sound that could be heard for miles. It took the shape of a mushroom cloud. I quickly ran for shelter in an old run down Volkswagon. I blacked out, thats all i remember besides the faint screams of the people............

No comments: